Why Become a Corporate Sponsor?
The Disabled Athlete Sports Association has one goal – to empower our athletes by providing therapies and athletics that greatly improve their quality of life, for life.
Without our programs, many of these individuals would never receive the therapies or equipment they need to gain strength and endurance to overcome life’s obstacles, become part of a competitive team, or train for getting the gold medal as a Paralympian.
That’s why DASA and our athletes – children, youth, adults, military veterans, and injured first responders – rely heavily upon our corporate sponsors for fundraising events, grants, and donations.
DASA Video Testimonial
20 Years of DASA – Camp WeCanDu
How Your Funds Help
Your corporate sponsorship funds help our athletes offset their costs and ensure they are able to participate in important fitness activities, acquire and have use of specialized equipment, and partake in team sports and competitions, camps, and events.
Additionally, the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC) has recognized DASA as a U.S. Paralympic Sport pipeline, which carries with it the responsibilities of educating the community about disabled sports and providing Olympic-driven sports opportunities for people with disabilities, including Paralympic Experiences and Athlete Identification Camps that also serve as a pipeline for the U.S. Paralympic Team. With your generosity, we can continue to meet this challenge and keep our USOPC designation.
Thanks to our corporate sponsors and donors:
- DASA helps 3000+ individuals and their families annually and has for over twenty years.
- DASA has helped 45 military veterans gain strength and confidence to be able to adapt to their new lives.
- To date, DASA is proud to celebrate 3 Paralympic gold medalists in the sport of sled hockey, a Team USA Assistant Coach and athlete in Wheelchair Rugby, and a 3-time Paralympic medalist in the sport of track.
- In the past 3 years, DASA has grown in its athlete numbers by 10% annually, expanding into the regions of Mid-Missouri and St. Louis City.
- DASA has started a toddler swim program as a method of early intervention and a pipeline for future age-appropriate DASA athletes.
Our ability to help more St. Louis and Columbia area children and adults with physical disabilities would be diminished without the generous support of sponsors like you. The DASA staff and our athletes are deeply appreciative of your generosity.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Corporate and individual sponsorships enable us to host important special events that require a great deal of funding. In many cases, these events are the main motivator for our athletes to work harder to achieve goals they never would’ve dreamed of before coming to DASA. As a sponsor, you become a partner in our athletes’ success!
- Recognition of your corporation and/or name in our numerous written materials and signage, at appropriate camps, specified fundraising events, and associated athletic events.
- Signage and recognition in our Ability Gym, as well as on our social media platforms.
- High visibility as a partner on DASA’s website for one year.
Corporate Sponsored Events & Fundraisers
Take a look at some of our entertaining and inspiring annual fundraisers and events that not only give our athletes the opportunity to thrive but also allow DASA to provide for them in ways that no other organization can.
When you host or sponsor an event, you’re greatly impacting the lives of our disabled community and giving them a means to thrive.
- Sportacular Evening Dinner & Auction
- Street Party Run of St.Charles
- Golf Tournament
- DASA Charity Texas Hold’em Tournament
- Saint Charles Oktoberfest 5k & Fun Run
- Pour Your Hearts Out for DASA (Wine Tasting & BBQ)
- Host Your Own DASA Fundraiser
Legal Forms & Tax Information
As a sponsor, besides the sheer joy of helping children and adults who live with physical disabilities achieve a better quality of life, your company benefits from increased state-wide visibility and tax opportunities.
The Disabled Athlete Sports Association (DASA) is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization specializing in adaptive sport and fitness opportunities.
Contact DASA Today
For more information on becoming an individual or corporate sponsor, donor, or to host an event or fundraiser, contact us today. We look forward to meeting you!