Try your skills at racing on the track; throwing the shot put, discus & javelin; and flying high in the long jump!
Athletes on the Competitive Team will have coaching support at 2 regional events, plus entry to DASA’s Gateway Games. Competitive Track & Field athletes will also be supported to attend Nationals. DASA will also offer a Development Non-Travel Program.
Pre-Season Practices will begin in October and continue through December. Season practices will start in January.
- When: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:00pm- 7:30pm
- Dates: TBD
- Where: Parkway Central High School: 369 N Woods Mill Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Pre-Season: $100 (October-December)
- Competitive Team: $300* (January-July)
- Development non-travel: $100 (January-May); $100 (May-July)
All wheelchair racing athletes must have track chair fitting prior to practice!
*DASA Competitive Sports that are offered at Junior Nationals (Archery, Para Powerlifting, Swimming, Track & Field) will have a base fee of $300 for the first sport and any additional sports will cost an additional $50.